Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To meet the Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 pm

"Well that answers my questions, but I have a proposal. You see, my father is slashing funding from all organizations. Except the military, even research teams. The Black Watch almost lost its funding but because its taken on the homeland security function of the Tokyo Concession we were saved. My point is your close to being closed down. I have a way to save both our organizations. We can have a sort of merge..." The car sped into a tunnel. The windows opened and outside the car was the massive Black Watch base. "Currently we are in the Neatherwish production facility." Many vehicles were being moved around and random things were being tested, some exploded. "My point is, I have a military force that is, I am not boasting but it is superior to yours in size and general influence. But I do have to admit, you have better people working for you. My organization has Princes and Princess, Knights and soldiers but no one with true genius. So in short, this is my offer." Hirasaki tossed his gun to a soldier outside the window. "We merge, I can protect your funding. My people have more influence then you, and then you will be part of a new organization. Your leader and myself will have equal power. How does it sound?"
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:03 pm

"Well that answers my questions, but I have a proposal. You see, my father is slashing funding from all organizations. Except the military, even research teams. The Black Watch almost lost its funding but because its taken on the homeland security function of the Tokyo Concession we were saved. My point is your close to being closed down. I have a way to save both our organizations. We can have a sort of merge... Currently we are in the Neatherwish production facility. My point is, I have a military force that is, I am not boasting but it is superior to yours in size and general influence. But I do have to admit, you have better people working for you. My organization has Princes and Princess, Knights and soldiers but no one with true genius. So in short, this is my offer. We merge, I can protect your funding. My people have more influence then you, and then you will be part of a new organization. Your leader and myself will have equal power. How does it sound?" Radian looked at the Prince with a bit of a confused glance as Itonami said "Well I can't go and do that without the others, they hold just as much power in the organization I work in as I do."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:51 pm

"Well..." Hirasaki got out of the car and motioned for them to do the same. After they got out he closed the door and started walking into the building. He passed her a phone. "Call them and I'll send a driver to pick them up."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Itonami and Radian got out of the car and then they followed Hiraskai into the building as Itonami took the phone and dialed up Takai and told her about this, Takai seemed a bit pissed at the moment but said she would be there and so would Koutetsu. Itonami turned off the phone and then said "They will come and talk about it." Radian just watched this happen as he kept his body ready to reach for his guns in case everything goes south.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 pm

Hirasaki smiled and kept walking down the hall. He entered his officer and quickly covered up a file. "Well is there anything you need to know about?" He walked over to a vault and pressed his eye to a scanner. The door opened and he put the file in it and closed it again. "Thats nothing you need to know anyway. So any questions?" He pressed a button and Kasumi walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Radian and Itonami followed Hirasaki as he walked into his office, Radian noticed Hirasaki covered up something but in all truth he didn't care. He just kept an eye out for danger as he also kept an eye on Itonami as she made sure to be near him, they then saw Hirasaki put his eye to a scanner to open a vault to put some files in there for some reason. He then pressed a button and they saw Kasumi walk into the room as Radian looked at her like one would look at an rival, Itonami then said "I just want to know what you are really after with the merger, are you hoping to get access to some of mine, Takai's, and/or Koutetsu's secret projects? Also besides having our funding protected what would the group I work for gain, if you don't mind me asking that is." As this was going on Takai and Koutetsu arrived with some of the best Dark Templar guards they had with the best equipment they could give them the two leaders with their eight guards entered the building and were being led to the place where the Itonami and Radian were at.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 pm

"Well as you can clearly see, I have a stronger military force. Also, we can trade projects. And we have an equality policy, also the need to know information system. If you don't need to know something, you won't know it. We have vaults or lockers." Hirasaki motioned to the vault in the back of the room. "And you and I have lockers that no one else can access. So you have access to the vault of everyone lower then you. So everything is on a need to know basis. Any questions?" Hirasaki leaned back and took a drink of vodka. He offered them the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Itonami listened to Hirasaki and could tell he had some points about this but what confused her was that she had a locker that only she could access and she had access to lockers that belong to people lower than her. "I have just this one, what about my sister and Koutetsu? From the sound of it I am the only one with the locker and such, so what they are going to be second and third in command?" Itonami the shook her head to the offer of a drink and Radian didn't want any himself. And then soon after that Takai and Koutetsu walked in with their guards and Takai said "Well I heard you want to make a merger with mine, my sister's, and Koutetsu's organization. Oh and just ignore the guards, they are just a precaution so I hope you can understand." "Yes we don't have any intention of having a shoot out, just prefer to have guards. Can't be too careful you know." said Koutetsu as he looked around. Itonami then said "Hello sister, why don't you take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Hirasaki smiled. "Its simple. Kasumi is one rank below me, she can't access what I put in my vault. But I can look in hers, and the person directly below her can't look in hers and so forth. You'll have to pick an order for your people. I don't mind the guards, even if you shot me you'd all die so I don't mind. We'll be sharing information, weapons, money military support and so forth. We'll be using a single building instead." Hirasaki tossed his gun into the air and let it land on the table. "Well, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Radian looked worried when he realized that the three would have to be reorganized so that one would be the leader and the other two would have to listen to that leader, Koutetsu didn't looked that worried since he already knew he would be the third in command already but he did make sure to get away from Takai just like Radian got away from Itonami. Soon the two sisters were looking at each other with a bit of hate as they said at the same time "That is good." The two sisters smiled at each other as Radian and Koutetsu both said "This is not going to end well."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Hirasaki stood up and heard the alarm blaring. He spit the vodka on the floor and pulled out his SAR 31V2, Kasumi was waiting outside with her SAR 47V2. "Don't worry ladies, this happens quite often." He ran down the stairs to the medical floor. Bodies and blood were everywhere, empty bullet casing were all over the floor. "Looks like he got out again." Hirasaki drew a sword and walked down the hall. "Are you there William? I said I was willing to make a deal. So are you ready to come out?"
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Radian and Koutetsu were watching the girls glaring at each other when they all heard an alarm go off, they then saw Hirasaki left with Kasumi and so Radian said "You wait here I will help them." Radian followed behind the two as he looked around to see bodies, blood, and parts of people laying around the place as he looked at them as he waited to see what was going to happen but as he did he had himself ready to attack anything that came out to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:48 pm

A thin person wearing massive plates of armor dropped from the ceiling. "Well its good to see you again. Your base is as undefended as usual." Hirasaki smirked. "So whats this deal?" Hirasaki smiled. "I was going to offer you a position of third in organization. In exchange you clean the basement." William smirked it was distorted through his mask. He took Hirasaki's sword and jumped down the elevator shaft. "We'll hes dead." Hirasaki pressed a few buttons and the security systems came online. Some soldiers started dragging the dead away and cleaning the room. Hirasaki walked back upstairs. He pushed the fighting sisters apart and sat on his desk, he slid over the desk and sat back down. "So are we agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Radian watched as a thin man with armor appeared and looked to be a bit crazy as the man and Hirasaki talked about some kind of deal as the man jumped into the basement and said "Interesting pet you have Mr. Hirasaki." Radian then followed Hirasaki back to the office and could see that a few blows have been swapped as Takai had her skirt ripped and Itonami had her shirt ripped a bit. Koutetsu looked at the others and said "Sorry I tried to stop them." They all then looked at Hirasaki and said " Agreed." Radian just sighed as the girls finally stopped fighting as Radian asked "So who won?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 pm

"This calls for a drink." Hirasaki pulled out another bottle of vodka. He tossed it to the girls and took a chug from the other one. "I think we should use my building. Its a massive place. You'll have tons of room." They heard something in the vent moving before William crashed and landed in the office. He stuck the sword into the wall and breathed heavily. "Its clear buddy, so now what?" Hirasaki smiled. "Welcome to the Black Watch. Kasumi show him everything he needs." Hirasaki smiled at the girls. "Lets start. I'll give you the tour." He stood and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Takai caught the bottle and put it down on the ground, she was not in the mood to drink and neither was the others for different reasons. Radian then saw the large mad man come into the room from the vent and he was ready to attack the guy since he didn't like a murder being so close to his bosses. But the three just looked at the guy and didn't find it any interesting, genetics are easy since all one has to do is mess with some cells. They found making androids more of a challenge and also more controllable, the three then followed Hirasaki as the guards and Radian stayed with them to keep them safe from that monster and to help keep the three protected from harm.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:31 pm

William pushed past the guards he then broke into a sprint. He landed next to Hirasaki who laughed. "William are you ever going to take off your helmet?" William smiled. "Yeah, even if it does come off I think my face is different then normal. " Hirasaki sighed. "Heres the gym, want to have a little sparring round anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Radian looked at William and sized him up but in all honesty he didn't see the man as too much a threat just an annoyance, Hirasaki then showed the gym and asked if anyone wanted to have a sparring round but Radian wasn't the type to show off and the girls were too busy glaring at each other to care too and Koutetsu was just trying not to get caught in the middle of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:59 pm

William sighed. "Does metal man wanna go?" He looked Radian in the eye. Kasumi tossed him her sword. "I want that back." She said aggressively. William drew the blade and walked into the ring. "Come on metal man, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 am

Radian looked bored as he said "What would be the point of me fighting you William?" Radian just looked like he didn't care if he was called metal man as he said "Also you have no real right to call me metal man when you yourself is covered with metal armor." Radian just looked at the mutant as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 am

"The difference is, I can take this off, and you can't. Fighting is a way to relax and get to know your future co-workers." William tossed the sword back.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 am

Radian just sighed and said "And yet you thought insulting me would affect me in anyway, unlike you I don't need to fight to relax. I have very little emotions and so rage, anger, and stress are not things I have to worry about." Radian found William to be boring to him, he was just another violent person like kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 am

"If your thinking I'm violent then your an idiot. If you have no emotions I don't need them but they have use. I'd be bored without them. Excuse me for a few minutes, I have to get changed." William walked towards a the changing room and Hirasaki sighed. "Oh well, lets go to the assembly line."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:58 am

Radian just scoffed as the man said he was not violent when Radian saw the death and destruction he caused before he started to work for Hirasaki. Radian then thought *Why do people want to fight with me? I am on their side and I have not hostile intent.* Radian then saw Itonami looking at him and she said "Maybe next time you fight him, it would be a good test of your power." Radian just nodded his head as he, Itonami, Takai, and Koutetsu followed Hirasaki.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:05 am

William stood at the entrance to the firing range without his arm on. He followed right behind Hirasaki. "Feel free to try any of my weapons." The entire SAR series was on the table in front of them. "All yours to try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To meet the Emperor
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next