Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To meet the Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 pm

"I'm not underage. If I was underage I'd be 17, that was my fiancee. Either way, you are generally a jerk. So you can stay with your angry bitch. And god where the hell is the emperor..." Hirasaki sat down and put his phone away.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:37 pm

"Well if you call havin a good day coming home to a little brat then yes I've had a wonderful day. And please Radian no need to be so formal with me, don't think of me as superor because I'm human. Your just as much human as me." Marian then tossed the bottle to radian and smiled. "Ah, what the hell here drink up." Marian then looked to his little brat of a brother. "Your just as much a jerk as me, except your spoiled and I'm not. Anyway even if your above 17 your younger so i see you as underage, got it Beansprout?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 pm

"At least I'm able to get a girlfriend and your not. Well the only one your able to get is a hellcat bitch with anger problems. Oh well, at least thats not my problem. Well at least we can both insult each other, we can stop doing so whenever you go through puberty. At least I've matured. Your still a virgin, which someone else isn't. So you can keep making yourself feel better by putting other people down." Hirasaki sat down. The Emperor walked back into the room. "Oh well, looks like another son of mine has arrived. What do you want short one?" He asked Marian.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:51 pm

Radian caught the bottle and said "If that is what you want then ok Marian." Radian took a drink from the bottle and he felt the effect of the drink on his body as he felt his face becomes a bit red. He then said "Well that was different but all the while I don't think I will drink that much if at all." He then saw the Emperor and stopped talking as he listened to what the Emperor.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:55 pm

OOC: how am i short he's freaking 6'2" and he's older and isn't a virgin and how would he not have gone throught puberty he freaking 24

IC:"See you may think I'm a vergin but i lost it before you even reached the age of 10. And who the hell needs a girlfriend, if you have one then you can't flirt with the other women and also they would hold back my killing skills. And don't get made because Kasumi is no longer into you." Marian saw his old man arrive and said hello, "Hey there Old Man I see your still healthy and kicking."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 pm

OOC: Shorty cuz the emperor is like 6'6. Virgin just as a general insult. And cuz he hasn't gone through puberty cuz he acts totally immature.

IC: Hirasaki sighed. "If you had any killing skills you'd be in the field fighting. But your not and for good reason. You'd get everyone killed." Hirasaki handed the emperor the rest of the report. "She wasn't ever interested in me, I'm getting married this winter, why would I care?" Hirasaki smiled and tossed Raiden a card. "Call me if you need anything. You seem interesting. I'll get Kasumi to apologize next time she sees you." His Knightmare crashed through the wall and he jumped into its hand. "Also I got the most advanced Knightmare in the force, my Archangel puts the Lancelot to shame. Bye bro, keep acting like yourself. That'll bring your death sooner." He got into the cockpit and took off. "The only problem I have with Hirasaki is his obsession with breaking down my walls."
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:14 pm

"Hmm, if i had no killing skills then why have i killed so many people? And plus I am in the battlefield, I fight more than you do. So don't underestimate me Beansprout." Marian then snatched his wine bottle back from radian. He then looked at his brother. "Your so naive, She was in love with you until that women came into the picture. So she then moved onto me." Marian sighed as Hirasaki's knightmare broke into the house and he started bragging about his knightmare. "Hmm, do you know how pathetic you sound? So your knightmare is a new model, so what. It may put the regular lancelot to shame but not my terror assasin. Plus it isn't the knightmare that has the power, It's the one piloting it. And since you only rely on your knightmare's power you are weak." Marian turned and began to walk off, but at the same time he silently whispered. "You don't understand how badly I wish for that day to arrive, Beansprout. Please don't whind up like your cursed big brother." Marian then looked at his father when he spoke about Hirasaki crashing thought the wall. "Well father you gotta admit, the kids got stile." Marian walked off through the giant hole left by Hirasaki's knightmare and right infront of him landed Marian's terror assaisn.

Last edited by knightmare on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Radian heard the two brothers fighting still and thought *But not having a brother might be a good thing* Radian then caught the card and said "It is ok, her insults don't bother me. I don't have emotions remember?" he then saw Hirasaki's mech and was moderately impressed with it. But how the man had it break down the walls to the emperor's home was a bit disconcerting as he thought *Respect for the Emperor is low with that son from the looks of it. Oh well* He then saw Marian leave him alone with the Emperor and said "Is that all you needed from me my Emperor?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 pm

"Yes, thats all I need need. You can leave now." Hirasaki sighed. "Marion is such an idiot. Proud of his abilities, with none that superior to mine. Hes such an idiot. Well thats why I try to avoid him. Well I guess I better go back to my home." He opened his phone and called Marion. "Hey, you want to come over for dinner? I don't want you drunk on the news like yesterday night. You can bring your girlfriend, however many girls as you want. So long as they aren't whores. Just as long as you aren't rude and don't kill anyone you aren't supposed to. I'm having tons of our brothers and sisters over, it'll be a great party. Come if you want, I'm trying to get you some friends. You need to get some standing before you'll ever get any soldiers or even a line of Knightmares." He closed the phone after hearing his answer and landed in front of his home.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Marian heard his phone ring and answered it only to hear his brothers voice. "Hey I was only on the news because someone was killed and it wasn't by me. But sure why not I'll come over, and hell no i'm not bringin kasumi. I don't want her trying to kill me future sisterin law. And waht the hell are you inviting them for? Honestly with a life like mines i don't deserve friends, but because your being nice beansprout i'll try and make friends so that we don't look bad." After giving his answer Marian hung up his phone and entered ihs knightmare. He then ativated it's boosters and headed to a liquer store first. He saw some man who was outside and told him that after marian had left that store to come in and say cross. Marian bought some liquer and left, once the man from earlier did what marian said he found out he got stuck with marian's bill. Marian then took off and landed infront of Hirasaki's home. Marian walked in and said hello to everyone who was there.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 pm

Radian bowed to the Emperor and walked out the door like a gentleman, he then called in a favor and and just a few minutes later a Dark Templar Shade drove in and dropped off a motorcycle, Radian was ordered to test out how he would fit in with humans so he thought he would ride around a bit. Soon the wheel screeched as the motorcycle shot off as the Shade drove off too, but even if it looked like Radian was alone he had the Dark Templar keeping an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:05 am

Hirasaki waved and welcomed him. "Good to see the brother of mine arrived. Good thing you didn't bring your bitch, I guess you can probably pick up a lady here." Hirasaki laughed and tossed him a bottle of wine. "Go ahead, get wasted. Just if you do sleep over here." Lily walked into the room and started talking with one of the girls. Hirasaki smiled. "Well lets wait for everyone else to arrive. Tons of people are gonna come. Need anything before we get wasted?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:10 am

Marian grinned as his brother tossed his the wine bottle. "Ah you know me so well beansprout, but i had alreadt bought tons of liquer so that you wouldn't have to. And i told you why i didn't bring the psycho, and trust me if i get wated i'll crash here." Marian then lloked to his future sister-in-law lily. "Ah, Lily It's so nice to see you."Marian walked into the house and saw the beautiful women who were inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:14 am

Radian was content with riding around when he heard the ring of his phone, he quickly pulled over and parked his motorcycle and said "Yes?" "Ah Radian, guess who it is." "Miss Itonami, I can tell by your voice and free spirit." "Correct, looks like that brain I gave you is working well." "Yes madam, is there an order you have for me?" "Oh ya, I want you to go to the address I am going to send you. I want you to go to that party that is being held there and have some fun, also this will help you with dealing with humans" "But won't Miss Takai be angry that I am doing such actions?" "Oh don't worry about my big sister, I will keep her busy. Now go and have fun, that is an order." "Yes Miss Itonami." said Radian as he hung up the phone. He then got the address he needed and quickly turned his motorcycle toward the direction he needed to go and after a few minutes he was there, he then parked his Motorcycle, took the keys, and have a few Dark Templar keep an eye on it. He then walked into the building to see two people he did not expect to see and said "Oh nice to see you again Prince Hirasaki and Marian. I hope that me being here will not cause any trouble, I was ordered to come here to become better with handling humans. Oh I have yet to meet you madam, can I presume you are Prince Hirasaki's future wife?" Radian then waited to see how the others would react.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:30 am

Hirasaki introduced Marion to several of the girls there and then welcomed Radian happily. "Radian this is my wife-to-be Lily. Lily this is my friend Radian. Now I've got to go and talk with some of my sisters. I'll leave you three on your own." He smiled and walked off towards a group of girls.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 am

Marian got quite aquinted with the girls and they were all on the couch and Marian had a glass of wine in his hand. "Will you excuse me ladies i must say hi to my family." Marian got up and the girls were moaning sladly because he was leaving. Marian wondered around the room saying hello to everyone of his brothers and sisters. He then sat back down with his new lady companions. He then yelled to his brother and asked. "Hey Hirasaki How come you didn't invite the old man? This wouldn't been a family reunion but with alot more people."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:43 am

Radian looked at the girl bowed, kissed her hand, and said "It is an honor to meet you Miss Lily, I have heard about you from time to time and what I have heard about you is good. Well if you will excuse me I think I will get me a drink and get out of the way, I am not much of a party person or a social one." Radian then walked off, looked at the drinks, and got himself some sake so he would have something nice to drink as he watched the humans dance around and such.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:45 am

"If I had invited him there wouldn't be any women left for us. I'd rather leave them for us." Lily looked surprised. "Aww come on honey, I'm just kidding. Flirting is harmless." Lily sighed and walked over to a few of her friends. Hirasaki walked over to the couch and sat down on the arm. "So girls, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:51 am

Marian laughed. "hehe, well thats true." When Hirasaki came over and spoke to the girls Marian gave Hirasaki the look like as if he was going to kill him. "Back of bro these girls are mine. Your engaged not me. ah hell fine you can have one." After saying that MArian started making out with of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:55 am

"Don't get any stains on this couch. It cost a lot of money." Hirasaki walked over to a table filled with cake, with many women around. "Learn a trick brother, all attractive women have cake at parties." He started flirting with a really beautiful one.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 am

Radian looked at the two and was watching them closely as he thought *Hmm from the looks of this they are attracted to women based on looks and voice, also they seem to be taking after the emperor when it comes to dating many different women. But whether or not they will try to make as many children is unknown as of now, human males then are in essence controlled by their desire for partners for different levels of sex. But ones that are engaged are more constrained than the ones that are not, taking in example Prince Hirasaki's behavior and such compared to Prince Marian's behavior. Why this is so I have yet to find out, more data is needed.* Radian kept quiet as he watched the two princes.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:03 am

"heh, oh yea i forgot about your little deal. Don't worry I'll keep your couch clean as much as i can." Marian smiled at him and started kissing with all the girls. "Hey bro do you have anymore in your stash?" Marian smiled an hoped his bro know what he meant. But he just continued making out with the girls. "So bro will we continue this party when the stiffs leave?" Marian then noticed radian staring at him. "Hey Radian it's hard to be myself when your downloading my behavior got it?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 am

Hirasaki kept flirting. He didn't really care about what he was doing. The woman was surprised. "Don't worry, I'm allowed to do this. Lily isn't going to get mad." The woman was relieved. He started kissing a bit and they were making out within a few minutes. I'll give that android a show if he wants one. Lets show him what he wants to see.. He kept kissing and then moved to a couch.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:10 am

Radian had zoned out as he watched the two since he had grown tired and put himself into sleep mode but kept gathering data, he then heard Marain's comment and woke up and said "Sir I wish you would keep that information secret, it isn't meant to be known by everyone" But it was too late soon some of the more scientific people there started to look at him and such and right now for once in his life he wanted to kill someone out of just being pissed as he thought *so this is what rage feels like........it feels good to an extent, might be why Kasumi is like this a lot.* He then had to keep answering questions he was asked or tell that person it was top secret so he was unable to do what he was ordered to do.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:19 am

Hirasaki walked over for a minute. "Hey, we know hes interesting but leave the fellow alone. Its a party lets just mind our own business." He walked back to the couch and kept making out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To meet the Emperor
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next