Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To meet the Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person
Necron Lord

To meet the Emperor Empty
PostSubject: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 am

Radian had been in his home last night but he was called by his leaders to come toe the Britannia Palace for a very important reason, but what that reason was unknown to him. He soon was picked up by a MB-300 to transport him there since they didn't want to let anyone know about his trip to the Palace, so they got there on the next day. He was then standing in front of the Palace as the Palace guards looked him over, he was then let in as he walked into the main hall to wait for further orders and all the while thinking *Why would the Emperor want to see me, he already knowns about the project to make me.*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:04 am

Kasumi walked down the main hall into the reception area. She eyed Radian angrily but didn't mention anything. She was wearing her full Rounds uniform. Which was her jacket and a very short skirt. Walking next to her was Hirasaki dressed in a black knight outfit. He stopped next to Raiden. "Hello. I'm Hirasaki, I don't believe we've met before. Whats your name?" He offered his hand to Raiden.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:08 am

Radian looked up to see his least favorite human walking toward him but just looked at her for a moment then he looked at the man with her, the man then stopped beside him, said hello, asked for his name, and offered his hand. Radian looked at the man, shook his hand, and said "I am Radian, it is nice to meet you. May I ask what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 am

"My name is Hirasaki. I hope my father doesn't take to long. Waiting is such a pain." Kasumi sighed and took a sip from a flask. "You just wanna go home so you can keep banging your French Fiance."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:17 am

"My name is Hirasaki. I hope my father doesn't take to long. Waiting is such a pain." Radian nodded his head as he said "Ah So you are Prince Hirasaki, well that would explain why you and Miss Kasumi are here. But I am not sure why I am here I am neither royalty or someone with a large amount of power under my control." Radian then heard Kasumi's comment and thought *Such a rude girl.*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:22 am

Hirasaki laughed briefly. "Well thats mostly true. I wonder why we were called here. Its such a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:26 am

Radian saw that Hirasaki wasn't bothered by Kasumi's comment so he just let it past as he said "Time is a precious thing for some, and even more so to others. *sigh* But I must wait here because I was ordered to, and I must follow an order without questions." Radian then heard some foot steps on the marble floor and quickly silenced himself.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:30 am

As the Emperor walked down the hallway quickly he eyed the group. "Well I guess your all here. Seeing as your the most important people that were recently in Area 11. I'd like a report."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:43 am

Radian looked at the Emperor and said "I will go first if that is ok with the others. Emperor due to the studies that have been going on in Area 11, the project that I have been given birth from has made major enhancements to the technology of Androids. They predict that in a few years they will be able to make an elite unit of Androids that will be under your direct control, now onto the situation happening in Area 11. The Dark Templar have made contact with some of the Black Knights but for the most part we have had little contact with Zero, from the looks of things he is hiding like a spineless coward from us. But most likely he is up to something so my men have kept an eye out for anything that might be a danger to Britannia, I am afraid to say sir that is all." Radian didn't enjoy having so little to show the Emperor but he has only been in Area 11 for a few months, so he had very little time to find anything out.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:51 pm

The Emperor nodded. "And the military report?" Hirasaki sighed and took out a few papers. "Crime has been lowered 1.56% as of last week since the Black Watch were moved into direct policing on the Toyko Concession. 2250 Black Knight sympathizers have surrendered in one of the ghettos and are being trialled as group in four days. The newest batch of SAR rifles arrived to the Black Watch last week and down we well have more Black Knights alive for questioning. As a result of the recent brutal police action thousands of criminals are surrendering throughout the nation we estimate 43% of all criminals in Area 11 have surrendered. They are all on trial, those found guilty of major crimes of a lessened sentence because they surrendered. Also Kasumi and I have newly enlisted in the Ashford Academy, apparently the previous 3rd and 7th knights of rounds enjoyed their stay there." The emperor nodded. "All right. Thats all I need just a moment." He exited the room leaving all of them on their own.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Radian looked at Hirasaki and Kasumi before saying "Ah so your main objective is to get rid of the Black Knights and lower crime, or is that something you decided to do because it was one of the few interesting things to do on this planet. Well I do find your work to be commendable and sometimes wonder why the Dark Templar do not try to do the same but I am just an android following orders." Radian then got a call on his phone and for a few moments he silently listened to the person on the other end as he said "Yes Madam, It seems that way, or I will make sure of that." every once in a while. He then hanged up the phone as he got out a book to read since he was getting bored, one of his least favorite feelings that he has.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Kasumi sighed. "Well this is boring. I'm going to leave." She got up and started to leave Hirasaki sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Radian just read his book in silence as Kasumi said she would leave, he just said "Well I hope you have a good day Miss Kasumi, and I wish you good health......well for as long as your body is able to have that." Radian was referring to how humans can get sick or badly harmed so easily and quickly when in reality he could just be taken back to the Lab and be fixed back up even though it would take a while to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:18 pm

OOC: This is why I hate your character... Roflcopter. Hes such a jackass.

IC: Kasumi sighed and shot the book out of his hands. "Your starting to make me angry. I hope you get abandoned already... such a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Radian sighed as he saw his book get destroyed by Kasumi and said "Your anger is quite unfounded Miss Kasumi, all I did was hope that you had a good day and wished you good health. So why you destroyed my book is beyond me, and only a fool would abandon an Android that cost so much. Also with you shooting the guards around here are going to get jumpy from that, so I predict that they will be here in about five seconds if the data on their reaction time is right." And sure enough two guards came in to see who fired a gun and at what and to top it off they were there in five seconds from when Radian finished his sentence. They saw it was Kasumi that had fired the shot and knew that they better get the hell out of here so they quickly nodded and left to go back to their post as Radian said "Humans can be so predictable after they get a job like that." Radian then waited for the Emperor to come back since he knew that if the Emperor was done with them he would of told them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 pm

"Stop talking up to others just because your an android. Just because you have a longer life doesn't mean your a better person." Kasumi walked out of the room and Hirasaki sighed. "Shes such a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Radian just saw Kasumi leave the room in a rage and said "In all truth I think being an android is lesser than being a human. You humans have friends, families and love ones, I only have masters. And a life without emotions and people treating you as a thing is not a life worth living, but I must. It is in my programming, oh I am sorry I started to rant. Please ignore what I just said, but may I ask why Miss Kasumi is so hostile toward others?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:00 pm

"Kasumi is generally an angry person. She usually gets a lot of hostility for what she does. People generally have a distrust towards her." Hirasaki said calmly.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 pm

"Now, now little brother who must you say thinga like that about her?" A red headed 6'2" man walked into the room. He wore a partial mask that had a cross on the right eye. He wore a black and gold clothing with a wierd compass like sybol on it. He also wore a rather large hat. "So, Beansprout how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Radian nodded his head and said "Hmmmm, so it is natural for her to be that way. I thought it might of been something I had done to make her hate me, oh well everyone is going to be hated by someone. That is a fact of life." He then read another book that he had with him as he was getting tired of waiting, he then saw another man enter the room as the guy talked to the prince.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:10 pm

"She is generally a bitch and she admits it. I only say what she admits. And now that my brother is here, I think he can take over my report. I have to make a call." Hirasaki tossed some papers to him and pulled out his phone and started dialing.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Marian cought the papers and glared at his little brother. "Hey stupid why am I doing your report, your the one who suppost to do it not me. I'm just the assasin remember your the one who is suppost to be in area 11 not me i'm there only for my job. So do your own damn report." Marian tossed the papers back. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw radian. He turned to him and bowed with one arm under him. "Hello, I am Marian Iyusun, the !2th prince and the older brother of Beansprout over there." Marian pointed to Hirasaki while saying beansprout.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Hirasaki sighed and put his ear to the phone. "Yes I'm just checking in. I probably won't be home for dinner tonight. Yes my brother is being a jerk. I have to finish my report. I should be home in four or five hours. Yes, good-bye." Hirasaki put his phone away. He started reading the report papers.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:27 pm

A Jerk? I'm the Jerk? he's the one who tried to push his work on me! Marian's eye starting to sparkle as he imagined himself torturing his little brother. He then looked ay his little brother normally and spoke. "Hey Beansprout was that your wife?" Marian then pulled out a bottle of wine and began to drink from the bottle. "I'd give you some but your underage." Marian then looked to Radian. "Same goes for you, well manly because I don't think an andriod should drink."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:29 pm

Radian watched the two people fight and after the other man stopped talking to the Prince he saw the man talking to him. He stood up and bowed to the other man and said "Hello Mr. Iyusun my name is Radian. It is nice to meet you, and I hope you have had a good day." Radian then looks at the drink and said "I am not sure if it would affect me or not, and I think it is best to not try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To meet the Emperor
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next