Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To meet the Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person
Necron Lord

To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:45 am

Radian was relieved that people would leave him the hell alone before he had to leave the area quickly, he then saw the door open and heard voices that made him sweat. "Hey do you know where Radian is at?" "Itonami quit asking them, we can find him soon enough." "Don't boss me around sister." "Please ladies I have found him he is right over there in that corner like a good little android." said Koutetsu as he walked toward Radian who looked ready to overheat and shut down. Soon he was hugged by Itonami as she said "It is nice to see you in person again Radian, still as hansom as I made you." "Yes Madam Itonami, I have taken care of the body you and your people worked so hard to make. But why are you three here?" "I am here to find out why you are at a party when you should be in the training room." "Now come on sister, you know he is also meant to be a servant for people so he has to be used to dealing with humans. So I told him to come here to learn a bit more, so Radain what have you learned?" "Nothing much Madam Itonami, human behavior is very strange and I don't understand it." "Oh well, another reason we are here is so we can get some free time. Need a break from all that work. Oh and also Koutetsu might get a chance with Big sis." "Right......." said Radian as he sweat dropped.

Itonami- To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Labgirl662

Takai- To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Embla

Koutetsu- To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Scientist
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:55 am

Hirasaki noticed the people walking in and walk over to Radian. "So Radian, going to introduce me to your beautiful female companions?" He asked Radian friendly. "Hi I'm Hirasaki Iyusun the owner of this household. So who are these lovely ladies?" He asked. He put out his hand towards them waiting for them to shake it. Some bosses this guy have. I have to compliment him.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:03 am

Radian was watching Itonami and Takai argue over him being here as Koutetsu tried to keep the peace, he then saw Hirasaki walking toward the group and ask who they are and said "They are my bosses Mr. Koutetsu of the Robotics, Miss. Itonami of Medical, and Miss Takai of Weapons. "Nice to meet you Prince Hirasaki, you look to be in good health." "Hello Prince Hirasaki, I hope the weapons my group have been making are to your liking." "Ah Hello Prince Hirasaki, I find your knightmare to be quite a marvel of technology." As each said hello they shook his hand as Radian waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:09 am

Hirasaki smiled. "Please flattery isn't needed. I'm just glad you could all make it. So when are we expecting an army of Radians?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:54 am

Marian walked over with a cigarette in his mouth and a glass of wine in his hands. "Now whats all this buisness talk, come on it's a party, time to live a little." Marian gave a bottle of wine to the three that just joined the party. He then messes up hirasaki's hair and sat back down with his new female companions and continued to full on make-out session with his girls.

Last edited by knightmare on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Hirasaki laughed. "Its hard not be embarrassed around him. Such a jackass..."
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Marian threw a pillow at hirasaki. "Shut up beansprout your just as bad as me." Marian then continued making out wit the girls and ignored anything else his brother said.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Radian just shook his head as he watched all of this since he knew what Takai though about this sort of stuff. "Oh well if you say so hehehe, well they won't be an army of Radian since they would be more focused on fighting than the other things that Radian is about to do." "Like being a sex toy." "SHUT UP SISTER!" "But it is true little sister and I have always told you that it was a waste of time doing so." "I had to make his body so I got to do what I wanted to do with it." "Now girls please don't fight." "What ever you say little sister. To answer your question it will be just a few more years, so when you are maybe 5 years older they will be walking around killing for Britannia." said Takai as she looked disgusted with all this lustful actions going on as Itonami looked a bit nervous around it as Koutetsu just looked normal to all this as Radian wished someone would shut him down for good right now.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:46 pm

"That'll be a sight. Good thing this guy isn't invincible. If fact, hes just slightly more then human." Hirasaki smiled. "Its a good thing he came, the main point of this party is to draw out certain people. I think I'll need someone to help fight all the Black Knights coming. It was on the invitation, did you see that?" He smiled again and got a piece of cake from a waiter walking by. "I hope you all brought weapons." Bullets exploded throughout the room as Black Knights ran in. Hirasaki smiled. "And the entertainment. But to think they'd arrive in Neo-Wales without being noticed. Oh well. Lets begin." One Black Knight aimed at him and pulled the trigger. Hirasaki jumped out of the way and placed his cake on a table and ran towards the Black Knight and slashed him down the chest. "Everyone, please take cover if you are not armed. If you are find something to hide behind and then lets wait for everything to arrive." The Black Knights fired at him again. The roof caved in and a Kasumi's Knightmare fell through the ceiling and blocked the bullets. "Right on time." He tossed a handgun to Lily and walked towards a doorway. The Archangel crashed through the wall and he jumped inside. The Black Knights were slowly getting shot. As their Knightmares crashed into the building Hirasaki quickly cut one with his MSV blade. "Kasumi try to use melee and avoid causing too much damage. This isn't my house but I still have to pay for the damages if I want to use it again." He tore the head off another and fired at a third.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 pm

"That'll be a sight. Good thing this guy isn't invincible. If fact, hes just slightly more then human." Hirasaki smiled. "Its a good thing he came, the main point of this party is to draw out certain people. I think I'll need someone to help fight all the Black Knights coming. It was on the invitation, did you see that?" Radian looked ready to beat Hirasaki to a plump for endangering his bosses and when the Black Knights arrived Takai had a V-5 in her hand and gave two more to Itonami and Koutetsu as they hid behind a sofa and started to shoot at Black Knights, Radian then said "So this is what they call party crashers." Soon one Black Knight shot a round at his head but it just hit his head without killing him since it was an ordinary pistol round, Radian then grabbed a stool and threw it at the Black Knight impaling the man with the stool's metal legs as the guy bled to death. Radian then pulled out two V-5's and started to shoot up Black Knight he saw as he just took the bullets being shot at him, after a few minutes there was Black Knight bodies laying everywhere as Radian was filled with bullets. His body was healing but it would take a bit of time for it to be done, he then heard a MB-300 flying over head and saw his Knightmare Shadowbane dropped right in the streets ready for him to pilot. Radian put his V-5's away as he rushed to his Knightmare as Taki and Koutetsu kept a look out for more Black Knights as Itonami started to tend the wounded. Radian then started up the Shadowbane as he looked around he saw one Black Knight Knightmare coming at him straight on and so he fired his four lasers in his shoulders at both of the Knightmare's legs cutting them off as it started to roll over and over for a few minutes. He then had the Shadowbane crush the cockpit of the enemy knightmare killing the pilot, as he looked for another target to tear into.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Hirasaki pushed Shadowbane onto the ground before he could fire the lasers. "Didn't you here what I said to Kasumi? Use Melee weapons only, unless you wanna pay for this house." He quickly slashed another Knightmare in half. As the Black Knights began to pull out their Knightmares and send in people on foot only with RPGs Hirasaki and Kasumi flew out of the building and ran back in with SAR 31s and started blasting people on foot.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Radian found Hirasaki's actions to counter what he is trying to do since thanks to him pushing Shadowbane he had smashed a bit more of the building to bits with him falling and now the room had even more holes in the roof. He then saw more guys coming with weapons so he got out and pulled out his V-5's again as he started to pepper the guys with bullets as he reloaded ever once in a while, he did have to dodge a few rockets now and then and he was about to go into a berserker rage from all this since he was worried that his Bosses would get harmed with all the missile fire. He was now shooting and ducking ever few moments so he would limit the amount of damage he would get on his body.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Hirasaki ducked out of fire and reloaded his SAR 31. Several TLO 99s jumped down with SAR 16s and began blasting. The Black Knights kept firing, more Knightmares showed up. More TLO 99s with SAR 67s jumped down and began firing. Hirasaki jumped into his Archangel and started slashing them down.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:00 pm

Radian was getting really tired of this so he put away his guns and got back into Shadowbane and activated his single large MSV Blade and started to slashed through one knightmare after another as he dodged fire from enemies at the best of his abilities as the building was taking more and more of a pounding as Takai called to inform the Dark Templar what was going on so they would be here after a bit as they mobilized from the bases. As this was happening Radian saw that somehow one of the Black Knights got hold of Itonami and was dragging off with her so he aimed one of his arms at the guy and fired a grappler at the man, the grapple crushed the man and cut off his arm so it was still grabbing Itonami by the arm as she screamed, ripped it off, and ran back to Takai for protection as Radian retracted his grapple and slashed through another Knightmare as he thought *He can send me the bill for that damage I don't care.*
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Hirasaki sighed. "You'll be billed for that." He pounded in the face of another Knightmare. Black Watch poured through the doors and slaughtered the black knights. They were almost all dead afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Radian just sighed as he plunged his sword into a knightmare's chest as he kicked it back as he pulled out his sword, he then saw the Black Watch and saw the Black Knights get whipped out. He then got out of his Knightmare as an MB-300 came and picked it up as he walked over to Itonami and said "I am sorry Miss Itonami, if I had been a better fighter you would not have had been grabbed by those filthy Black Knights." "You're right, if you had been training harder you would of been able to handle this easily. Looks like I might have to reprogram you." "Leave him alone sister, I'm ok and he did protect me." "You are too soft little sister." "And you are too harsh, no wonder you don't have a boyfriend." "You don't have one either sister." "Ya because you keep scaring them away." said Itonami as she glared at Takai. With this happening Radian and Koutetsu were sweating since they were not stupid enough to try to get in between them as they fought.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Hirasaki ate the piece of cake and then grabbed a bottle of wine. He drunk it and fell into a large hole.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Radian saw Hirasaki fall into a hole and thought that he should help him out of the hole while his two female bosses fought. He looked into the hole and said "Do you want some help?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:06 pm

OOC:sorry i had posted but for some reason my post had vanished

IC:
Marian was now in his car with the girls. There was a large blanket over them so what they were doing couldn't be seen. Marian then noticed that all the firing had stopped. He walked out of the car with only his pants and his undershirt on. "Wait here ladies I'll be back." Marian walked back into the house to see half of it was gone. He then saw a large hole, he looked in side to see his little brother with cake and one of Marian's wine bottles. Marian was made and yelled at his brother. "Damnit Beansprout, that's my wine! You should ask first!"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:29 pm

OOC: It was totally retarded. So I deleted your last post it didn't make sense.

IC:
"Hey I deserve it. You didn't do a shred of work, you just hid in your car and had sex. This is why I said I have more skill then you. You couldn't kill one guy, and I just organized a way to wipe out half the Black Knights. You owe me a house. I'm sending you and Radian to bill to split. Radian because he damaged my house, actually... I'll send it to you entirely and I'll pay half. Your very pathetic." Hirasaki jumped out of the hole and tossed his gun to a Black Watch. "Well lady-killer, you owe me about 30,000 dollars. And I expect it soon, I like this house. Or... hey Marian, want to keep this house? After you repair its all yours. I'm gonna buy a new one anyway." The Archangel flew off and he got into a car with Lily. "Radian you want to take a ride? And call me with your bill or your wanting to own my house."
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Marian walked over to the car that Hirasaki was in and tossed 40,000 dollers . "Here, theres an extra 10,000 so you can buy yourself some stuff for your new house. I don't see how I am responsible for the damage here but whatever, also just so you know i didn't fight because i didn't want to damage your pride." Marian then picked his hat up off of the floor and dusted it before putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Hirasaki pocketed the money and waited for Radian to come in before driving off.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:54 am

Radian looked at Hirasaki and said "This house might look nice and such, but I don't need it. If I am not in my dorm room I am in one of the rooms in one of the three bases for each of the devisions that made me." Radian then looked back to see the two women were still going at it as Koutetsu was yet again trying to keep the peace, Radian then got in the car nodded his head to Lily and was about to close the door when he heard "Wait I'm coming too." Radian looked to see Itonami walking toward the car with a bit of a angry look as he saw Takai and Koutetsu walking off, he then looked at Itonami and said "What happened?" "My sister was being a cold hearted bitch again." Radian made no comment on that and looked at the Prince and Lily and said "I hope that her coming with us is fine with you two." Radian moved so that Itonami was sitting beside him and was next to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 am

"As long as she promises not to steal any of the weaponry and equipment you see. We're going to the Black Watch main base, the SAR V2 series is released I need to check those out as well as get a report on a few things." Lily closed the door and the car started driving down a highway. Hirasaki pulled out a SAR 32 V2 with its silencer and aimed it at the two of them. "So now that we're away from that, I'm going to ask you a few questions..."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Itonami looked insulted when the prince thought that she would steal weapons and such from the guy and said "I am not my sister you know, I don't like weapons that much and anyway I don't like to copy other people" Itonami crossed her arms and looked away as Radian said "Prince, is the gun really needed? You know I won't do anything to put Miss Itonami in danger and also why would me or her try to harm you in anyway? We do like getting funding from your Father mind you and harming you would be a sure way to lose it so can we stop with the hostile actions, you are reminding me of Kasumi." "Anyway I am not so uptight as my sister so I don't mind answering questions." said Itonami as she looked at the prince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To meet the Emperor
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next