Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To meet the Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person
Necron Lord

To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:09 am

Radian expected the man to look like a freak without his armor on but he looked normal but he seemed like an exact opposite from him so it was a bit strange as the three looked a bit surprised. Radian then walked up to one of the guns and picked it up, he aimed it at a target and used his programing to fire a hole right through the head of the target. He then picked up another one and did the same as he said "Very nice weapons. But there is only one weapon I want to try out but alas it is not here with us. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:15 am

"Something you want to try?" William picked up the Hadron Sniper and fired it right through the targets chest. "Only three of these left in our control. The rest are destroyed our on the black market. Although we sold most of them. All of them rigged with explosives, next person to fire those will die." He picked up the new sniper and fired it and wiped out the entire target. "Hehe."
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:21 am

Takai looked at Radian and said "So my sister's and Koutetsu's pride and joy wishes to use the GBL-001, well sorry but I don't carry it around with me everywhere I go. It is far to heavy and you know that." "I know Miss Takai." said Radian as he picked up a Hadron Sniper rifle and fired it a few times then switched to the new one and found it to be a bit fun. He then put it down and aimed one of his V-5's at a target and fired one shot, soon the target started to melt away as he said "Now that is what I like to see happen to a target, being dissolved into nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:25 am

"The problem with acid rounds, is that they're bigger. I have larger clips then you. So I can set you on fire when you are reloading." William heard an alarm grabbed the nearest gun and ran towards the location of it. "Shit another mutant." He fired without effect. "Damn it." He grabbed the Hadron Sniper. "Damn it Raiden, you wasted all the ammo. No extra clips here. The new one won't work at this range. You do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 am

Radian looked at the creature as Takai said "This is why we don't do genetic mutations." Radian then said "Everyone run that way, I saw a few vehicles back there. We can use them to run this beast over." Radian pulled out his other V-5 and started to shoot at the mutant as Itonami, Takai, Koutetsu, and the guards ran back to the room where the vehicles are at. He saw that his guns didn't do anything but slow it down just a tad bit as he backed up away from the creature, he then ran out of bullets and so he made a tactical retreat back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:53 am

When the creature ran in, William drove an APC right into the beast and splattered his brains across the room. "Thats my mongoose mowdown achievement." He jumped out of the car and looked at the beast. "Well, that was fun."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 am

Radian looked at William and said "Yes a real good time...." The girls were not happy about running for their lives as Radian reloaded the last of his ammo into his gun, he then looked at the group and said "Now are there anymore of those pest left alive or did a few more get away from the kill fess?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:23 am

William pulled out an assault rifle and jumped into a jeep. "All right, I'm going to go rob a bank. Let me get my armor." He walked into a locker room and came out in his armor. Holding the rifle. Hirasaki sighed. "Radian, get a mask and go with him. I don't want him getting arrested. " Hirasaki tossed him a rifle. "Take a few Black Watch, and make sure its a bank in China. And don't die." A few other Black Watch came in with suits and balaclavas with rifles and jumped into the car. "Come on Raidan!" William yelled.
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Radian just looked at Hirasaki like he was a out of his mind but Itonami said "Go along with him, if William gets into trouble it will bring us trouble sooner or later." Radian caught the rifle then looked at Koutetsu and the man said "Fine you can use that suit of armor I collected for a disguise." Radian nodded his head as he went off to get the armor, he saw that the merger didn't take it's time since Dark Templars were already moving things from the old three bases into the new single base and he saw the armor and took it from some Dark Templars that were moving it. He found a room and changed into it and soon he was back in the place where William was waiting and had a suit of medieval armor on as he said "It might not give me any or just a little protection but it will keep my face and body concealed." Radian then got in the jeep with William.

To meet the Emperor - Page 5 400px-Black_knight_Berserker it is just a normal suit of armor it is more of a disguise so that no one will know who or what he is so ya.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:38 pm

"Whatever, people might think that your some new super criminal who knows. But this armor is already well known with the media and the police." William hit the gas and drove into a plane taking off outside. They were dropped from about 200 feet and landed on a road. The cars around them were swerving and out of control. The drove into the capital and in front of a bank. The people got out and ran into the bank firing into the air. "Everyone get against that wall with your wallets on the floor." He nudged Raidan. "Metal man go clean out the vault."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Radian heard William's comment and thought *Better to have this armor be used to identify me than my real face.* Soon Radian's was in a plane for a moment and then he and some others were dropped 200 feet onto the ground as he thought *This is why I am glad I am not a robot, something in me would of been shaken lose if I was.* Soon they were at the bank and sure enough he heard gun Fire as they shot up into the air as Radian wondered why they did that but he didn't care, he then heard William tell him to clean out the Vault and just sighed as he walked toward the vault, which was just a little bit open. But one guard that was near it got up and was about to try to close it even if he was going to die for doing so but before he could Radian fired two shots, one into the guys right hand and the other into his knee. The guy fell to the ground yelling in pain as Radian walked toward him and said "Being a hero is a stupid thing, and look what happened to you when you tried to be one." Radian then put his right foot on the guys chest and pushed the guy away from the vault and into a wall knocking the guard out. Radian then opened the heavy vault door even more so it would be easier to get in and out, he then walked inside and saw all the little lock boxes and such so he started to rip them open since the locks were way too small to keep him out as he emptied one after another into large sacks he had taken with him. After filling a few up he carried them back to the jeep and then repeated the process many times over till the vault was cleaned out as he said "Now lets get out of here I find this sort of thing a waste of my time."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:50 pm

"Running would be a great idea if the army wasn't here." One of the Black Watch grabbed the bags and put them into suitcases and gave them to each person. "All right, the jeep is probably destroyed. We're gonna have to run and try and hijack something they have. Oh wait I have a better idea." William dropped his case and kicked the door open. He ran into the enemies firing and kicked the first one in the face. He fired into the face of another and then used his body as a shield. He tossed the body at the front of a car full of officers driving in and it crashed into a wall. He ran onto a police Knightmare and jumped into it, firing at all the police. The other Black Watch jumped into a Police Truck and started to drive. William kept firing. "Damn this Knightmare is a piece of shit. If only I could have bored Hirasaki's... whatever."
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 am

Radian watched as the black watched took the bags and put them in suit cases as they distributed them to everyone, he then heard that the jeep was gone and that they had the army here already. He then saw William act like a grade A berserker as he kicked down the bank door and started to kill one police man after another before he hijacked a police Knightmare and started to kill police men as the black watch hijacked a police truck and drove off as he thought *Well have fun William and thank you and your men for the distraction.* Radian walked over to a wall and pulled back his fist and punched through the plaster wall and made himself a little door after ripping the wall down a bit, he then walked into an alley way as the police started to all converge on William's location and called to have some back up chase down the Black Watch in the jeep so Radian was free to just walk away. So by the time they had a chance to look for him he would be long gone since he knew William would be able to handle the police on his own, but if he some how got killed then oh well. One less monster and potential threat to worry about, he soon had a city block between him and the bank before he changed out of the suit of armor and put it in a bag. He then called for pick up and after a few minutes a car pulled up and he got inside as well as putting his bag full of the armor in the backseat, he then had the Dark Templar man drive him back to the base as he called for a few men to give the Black Watch in the Police truck some help but using some different clothes and not with the use of the Dark Templar vehicles, just some vehicles taken from the 11's.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 pm

OOC: I think we're done here. Post in the Tokyo Concession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To meet the Emperor   To meet the Emperor - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To meet the Emperor
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5