Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules Final Draft Highly Important

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Rules Final Draft Highly Important Empty
PostSubject: Rules Final Draft Highly Important   Rules Final Draft Highly Important Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:37 pm

These are the rules. I really don't tolerate people breaking them so you won't last long if you like to make trouble. Follow these and I'll be as accommodating as possible. These aren't in order of importance, just in order of when I thought of them.

1. Respect. If you do not respect the other people. You will not be respected in return. And also, given a warning or possibly banned depending on the event.

2. Spamming and Advertising Outside of the designated areas, will be deleted and you'll be quickly warned.

3. Don't argue try to solve your arguments in a civilized member. If you are having trouble with something, like an issue involving weaponry, technology, anything feel free to ask me, any other admin or mod.

4. God-modding is bad and illegal. Do so and your post will be removed. If your god-modding to fight against someone else god modding. They will be warned and the thread will be taken down.

5. You cannot use anything that isn't approved. Do so and your post will be deleted. You can keep weapons secret my PMing me the weapon instead.

Ask anything else here.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Rules Final Draft Highly Important   Rules Final Draft Highly Important Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Rule 6: You cannot have cannon characters of the Emperor, CC, V.V. or other people who give Geass. Also Lord Jerimah for that matter. Anyone else is good. Except for Mao -_-
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rules Final Draft Highly Important   Rules Final Draft Highly Important Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 pm

[What about the pizzaman?]
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Rules Final Draft Highly Important   Rules Final Draft Highly Important Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Pizzaman isn't alive and therefore doesn't matter.

8. You can use characters without making a page for them for 50 posts then you have to make the page or further posts with them will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Final Draft Highly Important   Rules Final Draft Highly Important Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules Final Draft Highly Important
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: Entrance Hall :: Rules-
Jump to: