Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

adoption time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Kaito walked into the imperial villa and looked around. "So this is the imperial villa? I haven't been here in a long time." Kaito walked further into the garden and laid down in the flowers. after a while he began to daydream of when he last visited the place, which was when he was 8.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Kasumi kicked his chest. "Watcha doing here? Its not like your remembering old times your an 11. So you seem oddly happy? Did you win the lottery?"
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Kaito's eyes opened wide and some spit flew form his mouth as he was kicked inthe chest. He got up and looked at kasumi. "What hell was that for Kasumi-kun!? And for your information I'm not some 11 I'm a certified britanian. And if you must know i did not win he lottery, well maybe i did. remember what you said about me not being able to marry you unless i was a noble?" This time Kaito's face seemed a bit more serious, but he couldn't wait to see the look on kasumi's face when she find out he was adopted by queen lenalee.

OOC:in case your wondering yes i meant lenalee from d. gray man but just a lot older lol
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:38 pm

"Your hilarious. If you became a noble I'm still not gonna marry you. Unless you quit your job at the Rounds I can't." Kasumi laughed briefly and sat down.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Kaito chuckled, "Do you even remember anything i said from that little talk. I told you that your not quiting on your own stupid. You should listen to me more." Kaito smiled and was prepared to receive a beating for calling kasumi stupid. But he just laid back down in the flowers, but as he came down he pulled kasumi down with him so she would land right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Kasumi rolled over slightly so she was further away. "So your being adopted or something? I'm not quitting just marrying out and then being removed from active duty." She smiled briefly.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 pm

He smiled, "Yea yea, try to hide it but basically your quiting. And for your information yes i'm being adopted, and by queen lenalee." Kaito then picked one of the flowers and twirled it. then threw it ontop of kasumi as if he was giving it to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:58 pm

"Yeah queens, they might as well be royal whores. You may be excited but I barely care." Kasumi tossed the flower away and stood up.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:11 pm

"maybe the other queens but not her, she is the only person who would care about a wrech like me!" kaito sighed as kasumi threw the flower he tossed to her. "The only reason I'm happy is because now i finally have a mother who cares for me."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Kasumi sighed. "Anyone who would actually marry the emperor is a whore. Either way I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Kaito looked at kasumi coldly. "You know you can e a real bitch some times kasumi-kun." Kaito got up and walked to a tree that was nearby and sat under it. He pulled out his gun and shot down and apple, putting his gun away he began to eat his apple.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:11 pm

"Good for you." Kasumi started to walk back towards the villa.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 am

Yuri looked at the two and her face turned sour. Well, looks like they can't get along today. Augh! I need a break from time to time.. Yuri fell over in the grass, her arms out to the side as she gazed into the sky. What am I supposed to do...
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:13 am

Kaito walked over to Yuri and kicked some durt on her. "WHat the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

"Eh? I'm just here to clap for you being adopted into royalty. There shouldn't be much of an issue, right?" Yuri didn't quite care about the dirt that was now on her.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Kasumi walked back and look Kaito in the eye. "You don't have much respect for your betters do you? She outranks you in both title and ability and yet you kick dirt on her? You'll be a good thing to lose after I get out of the rounds." She slapped him across the face and quickly walked towards the Villa.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 pm

"I really wonder about the ability thing..", Yuri quietly muttered under her breath. Getting her test knightmare blown up by Kasumi was getting to her. I can't even figure out anything to do against those Hadron Cannons.. Perhaps I should figure out some Hadron resistant knightmare armor? That'd be good. "Nah, it's fine. When people are angry they sometimes lash out in anger. I do it all the time." Yuri sighed, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Hirasaki walked down the path and looked at the Rounds. Kasumi sighed. "Everyone this is my random friend Hirasaki. Hes the 13th Prince. I'd be coming on to him but hes got something going with this French refugee. Oh well, hes got a brother." Kasumi said bored and Hirasaki smiled. "Hello. I'm as a pilot for the new test model the Archangel. Though I probably couldn't stand up to you I'm still a decent pilot."
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Yuri's eyes widened. Prince? Yuri didn't quite know what to do, as a Rounds.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Hirasaki walked up to Yuri. "You seem nervous? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Kaito caught kasumi's hand and sqeezed it for 2 seconds before throwing it away form him. "Whatever, i don't need any of you or the damn group and she only ouranks me because i came in after her." Kaito walked away and left the area. He entered the limo he arrived in and went home.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 pm

OOC: Dude, your rank is based on skill. If you haven't noticed, there are 12 rounds at all times. Yet Suzaku got 7th right away. No 2nd means shes better then you.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:22 pm

OOC:well theres no proof since neither have fought and it was the highest rank that was available when i made him so basically for me its because he joined after her and couldn't get the rank because it was filled
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:26 pm

OOC: Hm... thats true out of character. But in character they're technically better.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:29 pm

OOC:true but since it's never been proven who is stronger than who no one will know, not that it matters anymore since kaito is quiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adoption time Empty
PostSubject: Re: adoption time   adoption time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adoption time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: The Holy Empire of Britannia :: Imperial Villa At Aries-
Jump to: