Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Empty
PostSubject: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Name: Harbinger of Death

Years of Service: 1 year

Armaments:
Radiant wave surger × 1

Slash Harkens x 4

Missile Ports x 2

Armor-piercing bombardment-type Fukushahadō x2

Active Particle Shield x 1

Cluster Rocket Ports x 4

Picture Or Description: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Theend

Variants: nope a custom

Type of Energy Core: Nuclear Reactor

Attachable Equipment: Black Knight Float System, Landspinner propulsion system, and Cockpit Ejection system.

History: Kaito found it's main body in an old cave. He took it to H.Q. and fixed it up by added part from the Knightmare used by his father. He has piloted it in many battle and won.

Last edited by knightmare on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 am

Five little things.

1. No mini warheads for you. Or nuclear reactor for that matter. I made mine unique ya know no Knightmares in the show have those. And if any other Knightmare except for mine used them they'd fry from the inside. (I had to say the same thing to Flame)

2. You can't have the Radiation Surges unless your part of the black knights which your not so too bad no uber claws for you.

3. Wtf? A surf board? This isn't Eureka 7 nub cake. You can't have those they'd break from the weight. Knightmares are fucking heavy if you didn't notice.

4. Add more to your history ya idiot.

5. Did you just copy all my weapons and add less of them? Seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:39 am

you know thats probably why this site died, oyu have a seriously bad attituted with people. Try insulting people less and try more helping
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Its dead because there isn't anyway to find it yet. The ads aren't up. Sorry but I want to have everything clarified. Unlike on the Bleach forum I don't approve things that make no sense.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 pm

how does it not make sense, if it a special weapon created for my knightmare how does it not make sense, i mean it's not like anyone else will or should be allowed to make the board since it was my characters creation
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Yes but its completely stolen from something else. Your missing the point. Its not that anyone can use it. Its something else.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 pm

true but i also changed it, i made it a weapon instead of just some way to travel like it is in eureka 7
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Thats not the point.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:04 am

well then what is, because from your words exactly every anime has stolen from another anime so whats one more steal going to do?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 pm

. . . Again you missed the point. Said thing you are stealing is only in one Anime. And said anime is not Code Geass.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:29 pm

okay so whats your point the mechs in all mech shows basically way and i still don't see whats the problem with my board, but whatever i'll get rid of the board because this is starting to become stupid and pointless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)   Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harbinger(Kaito's knightmare)
Page 1 of 1