Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lelouch Lamperouge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Lamperouge
Leader of The Black Knights

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge

Height: 178cm (5'10")

Weight: 140 lbs [guess]

---------------------------

Place of Birth: Brittanian Mainland

Where They Live: Japan [or Area 11]

---------------------------

--------------------------

Personality: Lelouch is very intellgent for his age, being able to come up with an effective strategy in a matter of minutes. His usual personality is that of a calm boy with a great hate for those who have power and abuse in to hurt those who are powerless. He is always loving when he is around his sister Nunnally because he cares about her and wants to make a world where she will be safe and have a good life. This is the main reason why he has formed the Order of the Black Knights. Even without the Geass, Lelouch knows how to be persuasive and sway a crowd as shown by his ability to choose the exact way he needed to appear to the Japanese population to get thier support against Britannia.

Likes: Lelouch likes playing Chess, being around his friends in the Student Council at Ashford Academy and making his sister Nunnally happy.

Dislikes: Lelouch dislikes the Britannian Empire and its Emperor, his father. He also dislikes those with power who use it to hurt those who are powerless.

-----------------------------

Alignment: Chaotic Good

-----------------------------

History:
Lelouch is the Son of the Emperor of Britannia, Charles di Britannia and Marianne vi Britannia. He was to be the 17th succsesor to the throne of the Britannian Empire however in a conflict that has not yet been clarified his mother had been assasinated and his sister, who was in the crossfire, had become crippled and blind. At that point the young Lelouch went to his father the Emperor, blaming him for leaving his mother defenseless but instead ended up being stripped of his status as prince and he along with his sister were banished to Japan where they were used as political tools in the conflict for the precious mineral Sakuradite which is now used in the cores of the Knightmare Frames. Lelouch and Nunnally were then brought to the Kururugi household where Lelouch would meet and soon become friends with Suzaku Kururugi. Soon however Britannia would invade Japan with thier newly acquired Knightmare fleet in search of the Sakuradite mines they needed to develop the Knightmares. Lelouch, who was concerned about Nunnally's safety changed thier identites and hid at the household of the Ashford family who were allies of his mother. Lelouch would then come to have a normal life as a Britannian Student in the now Britannian territory of Area 11. Things had been normal for him but he still held the deep hatred for Britannia an his father for his mother's murder. One day Lelouch would meet C.C. a mysterious girl who gives him the "Power of the King", Geass which he uses to become Zero, a masked revolutionary, and start the Order of the Black Knights and fight against Britannia, to fight against powerful individuals who oppress the helpless....[to be continued]

------------------------------

Strength: 5/10

Speed: 5/10

Reflexes: 5/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Stamina: 5/10

-------------------------------

Picture Or Description:
Lelouch Lamperouge 184954168l

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:15 pm

Nah. If you read Death Note volume 13, Light's Intelligence is about 8/10 is anyway... it'll be approved when its done.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 am

Ahh. I haven't read death note. Watched it. XD
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 pm

I didn't either but somebody who read it told me that.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:54 pm

In any case.
Lelouch Lamperouge Makinglightlooksane
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Only making him look sane, not dumb.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 am

Dammit!!! I actually finished his history...it took so long..then when i go to post it...the webpage couldn't be displayed,that was so much work...wasted...ugh now i have to do it all over again!!! Im so pissed right now its not even funny. If you don't mind waiting again...just wait a day and ill finally have it all done...right now its too late to write it all over again. -_-
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

I know how you feel. So screw it, its approved feel free to start rping or creating other weaponry. I don't want to make you do that again.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Thanks but I did feel a little bad about not writing a history so I had an idea...maybe I'd start this Lelouch from scratch. What I did was write the history up to the point where he gets Geass, becomes Zero and creates the Order of the Black Knights. So now it will be like this is a whole different Lelouch and as things progress on this site i will fill in his history more. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 am

Meh. Sure.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:22 pm

Its approved now get your ass in gear and post. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch Lamperouge
Page 1 of 1