Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Three

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 pm

Kasumi sprinted towards her Hellion as alarms went off across the base. She slid into the cockpit and started everything up. She was breathing heavily. "I'm glad I'm not a long distance runner." The wings activated and she smashed through the ceiling of the hanger and flew towards the enemy forces. "Terrorists? Why do the Black Knights keep showing up. We dealt with Zero and Toudo along with the others a while ago." Knightmares flew across the ground towards the city destroying Sutherlands as they went. "What an annoyance." The cover over the launcher on one hand moved away and two hundred small guided missiles flew towards the approaching Knightmares. All of them hitting one and exploding. "All right that was fun." Helicopters rose from the forest and flew at Kasumi. She flicked a couple switches and faced them. All six of the Hadron cannons fired and once blasting the helicopters down easily. The people on the ground fired up at her their bullets bouncing off the active pulse shield. "What a useful toy Rakshad made for me." She charged up one claw and fired it down at the people shooting. It tore them apart. Several bullets bounced off her armor. Two slots on the body opened and the hands opened and all fired cluster rockets and the remaining Knightmares. A blast came at her and a Guren 2 flew from the woods at Kasumi. Her shield blocked it. The Guren ran forward and began to attack. Kasumi flew into the air and launched several mini-warheads at the Guren. The Guren jumped forward. Kasumi avoiding quickly. "Where is backup when I need it? This is an annoying Guren." She fired Cluster rockets and Mini-warheads at the same time blowing the Guren apart. At least two dozen more leaped from the forest and Kasumi. "This might be a problem."
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:11 am

"Did I hear backup?", Yuri remarked over the radio. Her Knightmare flew in and Yuri clicked a button, bringing her Maser Vibration Sword out.

Last edited by TheFlameAssassin on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm

"Maybe try hurting them." Kasumi fired her Hadron cannons again. A few warheads flew out.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:49 pm

"Haha, I was just getting to that.", Yuri said, as she waited for both the blasts to hit the group. Another 10 Gurens appeared where the others blew up. Yuri then jumped in and cut at a few, shooting Slash Harkens at others. "Too easy.", Yuri muttered. "Too easy, eh? I thought they were more advanced than this!", she added, firing the slash harken on the arm of her Knightmare at another. She flew backwards. "Go ahead and blast em if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:04 pm

"Why waste time, I'm looking for the Type 3. I say it a few seconds ago. Its really fast. You stay and hold off the weaklings I'll fight the battle that requires skill to win." Kasumi flew off blasting smoke so the Guren couldn't catch up to her. The newest type of Guren leapt at her. Kasumi yawned and jumped away. "I wonder if Rakshad will ever make another of my Hellion. I doubt she can." Cluster rockets flew from her hands and warheads from the missile ports. A loud beep came from the machine. "Out of rockets, already damn it." She fired her Hadron cannons, the Guren dodged them easily. "What a cocky pilot." Two more of her cannons fired in front of it nearly blasting it. The last two fired and blew it apart. Another beep came in. "Heh, nearly out of power huh. Time to switch to my reactor. That energy filler from the Lancelot isn't very helpful." A large puff of black smoke came from the back of the Hellion. It flew back towards the other Guren. Cutting them with the wings coming from the arms. A Sutherland on a cliff tossed a rifle down and Kasumi caught it and began firing. "What fun."
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Yuri smirked inside the Knightmare. "Figured she'd say something like that." She looked at the Guren mass. "Well, let's see if you're all just for show or what..", she muttered. She flicked a red button and a blast of the Hadron Cannon shot from the chest of her Knightmare. "Way too easy..", she muttered. "Kasumi, you're damn right.", she jokingly voiced over the radio.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm

"I think this battle is almost over. They seem to be retreating. I have no rockets to blast them apart with. I'm going back." Kasumi fired a blast from her claw at the Sutherland on the hill. "Another traitor." She flew into the air and back towards the base. Her energy was still at full power. "I've got time, maybe I'll go get something to drink." She put on the auto-pilot and put her feet up. "This is kinda boring."
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Yuri set auto pilot as well and smirked. "Boring? Well, having to deal with this constantly.. I see your point. Then they retreat, then we can't blow up any more things.. I'm going to make a stop by the engineers and see if they can add a second MSV to this Knightmare. Hah. That'd make things faster. And then I wouldn't have to deal with weak groups.", Yuri voiced over the radio.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm

"I've got plenty of power left. Want to go get a drink? I'm bored, Area 11 is repetitive. I feel like going back to Neo-Wales." Kasumi sighed and flicked some switches bringing up a communication screen. "Why is everyone that works with the emperor always busy... I can't get through to anybody." She sighed and drank a can of pop.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:34 pm

"Haha, why not. As a Knight of Rounds, I highly doubt they'd let us be anywhere out of duty range. Might as well see how it works completely soon.", she muttered. "It's interesting at times, we're less busy than those serving the Emperor other than Knights of Rounds."
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:37 pm

"To boot, we serve directly under the Emperor."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 pm

"Whatever, I'll just go contact the emperor later. I don't think he ever falls asleep, but his communications are always open at night so it works." Kasumi sighed and tossed the can out one of the smoke launchers. Kasumi landed in the base but didn't get out of her Knightmare right away. "I certainly hope Rakshad doesn't make another Hellion for the rebels. We should really have her killed." The hatch opened and she jumped down and walked towards the lounge.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:44 pm

[Oh, I didnt use cockpit eject. Just forgot about that. Lawlz.]
Yuri jumped out of the cockpit, landing on her back. "A..A..", she hissed, the wind knocked out of her. "A..A..", she kept gasping for about another minute until she stood up. "Sorry. Heh. We could see if we can kill her. Of course, it'd take a full base assault. Oh, I forgot. Be right back.", Yuri mentioned, getting into her Knightmare. "Yeah. Gotta take this to the engineers.", she muttered, before moving it towards the Garage Bay.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Kasumi tossed her activator to a pilot waiting by the bar. "Take that to the garage." The pilot bowed and ran up to it. Kasumi walked into the bar and sat down yawning.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Suddenly you heard a large explosion and a bunch of girly screams.
-----
Yuri covered her eyes as smoke piled out of the garage. "What the hell just happened?", she shouted. Fire blasted from where her Knightmare was. "Crap. Knew that Sakuradite was unstable.", Yuri muttered, closing the heat-resistant door.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Kasumi's Knightmare slid in next to the explosion and the engineers carefully removed the core before commencing work.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Yuri opened the door and her Knightmare was on flames and all the engineers were dead. "Well.. This sucks.", she said, before sighing and walking off. "Madame, there's a strong Knightmare we've designed and we need someone who is a trusted pilot to test it out. Can you please?", a random engineer asked. "Sure, whatever works.", Yuri boredly sighed. "Yay.", the engineer said, before walking off and walking back, giving her the key and showing her the machine. How disrespectful. Haha, it's better like that. Being treated like royalty sucks >_< "Wow. This is looking pretty good.. I think I'll be able to use it.", she gasped, before pocketing the key and walking off. Well, not going to test it right this minute. Gonna meet up with Kasumi, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Kasumi yawned as she saw more Terminus Knightmares roll into the area. "Damn guards, very over protective." Kasumi waited for Yuri. She sighed and ordered a drink. She was on her third glass before Yuri got there.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hello. I'm back. My Knightmare blew up.", Yuri calmly said before ordering a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm

"Thats interesting. Why does that matter though? Just build a new one, yours is mass production. Its not as bad as if my Hellion blew up. Then it'd have to rebuild it from scratch." Kasumi drank her forth glass and yawned. "What time is it? I think my watch malfunctioned from the radiation in my Knightmare. It says its 1:00 AM and has since I brought it into the Hellion. Which was at 1:00 AM." Kasumi put her chin on the table and yawned.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:52 pm

"Eh, it doesn't much. Mine isn't ultimately mass production. After it was made the blueprints were lost. So there's only maybe about twelve-hundred out there.", Yuri muttered, before looking at her watch. "It's 4:27... That flight back was long.", she adds. Yuri yawns and finishes her drink. "I think I'm going to head towards the Palace.. Seeya later.", she mutters before she walks off towards the Knightmare Bay.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Kasumi ran after her grabbing her activator out the hand's of a pilot as she went. "Well I guess I'll go back with you. I need to head back anyway." She yawned and opened the door to her garage.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm

"Alright.", Yuri said as she walked into the garage with the test model. She opened the hatch and jumped inside and waited for Kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Kasumi had the engineers place the energy core back on and got inside. Taking off through the room of the building again. "Lets get going. I hate waiting around." She set the auto-pilot for Norwick Palace and sighed.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Yuri did the same. "Ohmigad, looking at the time makes me more tired than I would be had I not looked at my watch.", Yuri sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Three   Code Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: Area 11 :: Tokyo Concession-
Jump to: