Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Metal RPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Full Metal RPG Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal RPG   Full Metal RPG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:03 am

Hooray, I figured out how to make a site. Proboards ftw. Anyways.. If you don't know what Full Metal Alchemist is.. Here's an AMV of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2-jG8CgRA
The plot? (Yay, wikipedia!)
Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric are brothers living in the village of Resembool in the country of Amestris. Their father, Hohenheim, left home when Edward and Alphonse were still very young. Years later, their mother, Trisha Elric, dies of a terminal illness. After their mother's death, Edward becomes determined to bring her back through the use of alchemy, an advanced science in which an object can be reformed into something completely different. They learn of the Human Transmutation, a forbidden art in which one attempts to recreate a human who had died. However, this attempt failed, ultimately resulting in the loss of Edward's left leg and Alphonse's entire body. In a desperate effort to save his brother, Edward sacrifices his right arm to affix his brother's soul to a suit of armor. After that, Edward's left leg and right arm are fitted with two sets of automail, a type of advanced prosthetic limb, created for him by his close family friends Winry Rockbell and her grandmother Pinako.

Edward sets out to become a State Alchemist, which is an alchemist employed by the State Military of Amestris. State Alchemists are identified by their silver pocket watches and the unique titles assigned to them upon becoming a State Alchemist. Becoming a State Alchemist would enable Edward to use the extensive resources available to them to discover a way to restore what he and Alphonse had lost, but it also turns him into a "dog" of the military.

Check out the site: It's still in progress, but all canons are open except for Ed and Envy. Site's going to need people to pick enough canons for us for start roleplaying.

http://thefullmetalrpg.proboards56.com/index.cgi

Last edited by TheFlameAssassin on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Full Metal RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Metal RPG   Full Metal RPG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:24 am

Can I join with no knowledge of the show and wander in the dark with a random custom character?
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Full Metal RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Metal RPG   Full Metal RPG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Sure thing! I can help explain the series, too.
Also my custom character I'm making, I'm planning on being an alchemist and she could hang out with you and explain stuff about it to you therefore making both character and yourself knowledgeable of t3h show.

In OOC, I posted a guide to wtf is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Metal RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Metal RPG   Full Metal RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: Entrance Hall :: Common Room-
Jump to: