Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thats it I'm out!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:31 pm

thats it i'm leaving this site i really can't stand kasumi's bullshit, so necron you can have my characters if you want because you've done nothing wrong. Anyway i'm sick and tired of all the bullshit that comes from kasumi. He is always trying to make himself look better than everyone on this site and i hate that. He is always making everyone else look weak and making himself seem like he is stronger than everyone. so i'm gone i tried to help him get this site online and all that but if he is going to treat me like shit then there is no reason for me to be here so buh bye.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:39 pm

You have a problem with that when its me? Yet when its Nira on the Bleach site you don't care. In fact you and him both exercise power. You know, I'm sorry but you just keep stealing stuff. Make up something original and I'll be happy to approve it. Its what you've done yourself not what I've done. I hate it when you copy stuff, you got one character stolen and your lucky. I really don't care if you misunderstand what I do, thats your own problem not mine.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:41 pm

Honestly, if you have such a problem with having to edit your things then leave. But you have to make an effort, honestly. If you like a site, you try and make it work, you've pissed me off but have I ever done this? No. Seriously, its your problem but your anger has no base.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm

why nothing is ever okay with you as long as it's weaker than your stuff then you like it but it's it's some how better htan your weapons you don't like it and complain and so waht for one character i can't steal stuff? if you look at my characters on the bleach site it's all origina so before you start talking shit make sure you know what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Just be glad you can got that one character.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 pm

why? i mean you always talk as if you havn't stolen from another anime when infact you have
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

Really? What have I done? Please tell me. I can't seem to recall it.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:51 am

Okay. Okay. You two are arguing like crazy.. It's kind of like this arguing goes on forever. Note to you guys..
Sorry Haseo, but I'm against the 'weaker than yours' part.
White Silent Death. The firing of a bullet is a very sudden action. This will create a very loud exploding sound at the trigger being pulled and a bullet being shot. There is no real exceptions. Had we wanted to make weapons like these irl, we probably would have by now. There has to be some noise with a gun.
Example No. 1 Above.
That's the only prime example that it would actually be somewhat, in an odd way, in effect.
In the other posts, if it makes no sense in an area, he will note that it's making no sense and will ask the user to fix that. What's wrong with that?
And Kasumi is 100% original from what I can see with her chars and stuff.
If you people could sit in another's shoe it'd all work out best.
Without 'I'm leaving bie' threads.
Like, that type of best.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:05 am

Quote :
In the other posts, if it makes no sense in an area, he will note that it's making no sense and will ask the user to fix that. What's wrong with that?

see thats where you are wrong because in the britanian palace i did such a post on accident and instead of telling me to fix it she deleted it oh and kasumi the thing you stole was that terminus knightmare i'm not dumb it's from erureka 7 games
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:49 am

I don't see any happy TypeR909 at the end.
If just saying Terminus makes the Terminus typeR909 stolen, then I believe that this thread is going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Omg I took a name. Did they invent the name? No. So really just be quiet. I took the name. But guess what, I think every name on this site has been taken by something else. Kasumi, Hirasaki, Yuri, Kaito, Marian all of these names are from anime that I've heard/seen. So names don't really count. I deleted it before the rule came into effect. Now that its in effect it will be different. Isn't that reasonable?
Back to top Go down
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person
Necron Lord

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Ok this arguing is pointless, Knightmare you got a Cannon character that used stuff right from a show. When I tried to take stuff from an game I had to redo it so one you shouldn't be complaining, also most sites I have been on are really tough on copying stuff right from other things so I can see why Kasumi is tough on it. Now making things weaker than her stuff? I have an powerful water knightmare(even if there is only 3) that would be hard to kill and if it could grab hold of one of Kasumi's knightmares(even if that would be very hard) I could kill it thanks to how water is not good for land based knightmares. So stop thinking that Kasumi is picking on you, she is just trying to keep this a Code Geass site and not let it become covered with all kind of crap from other shows and such.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 pm

I actually haven't seen an anime with the name Yuri in it before, but I bet there definately is one out there.
OMG I USED TEH NAME YURI IMA GET BANNED OMG OMG OMG
KNIGHTMARE DIMENSIA IS TOTALLY DIMENSIA IS LIEK FROM GUNDAM OR EUREKA 7 OR INSERT ROBOTIC ANIME HERE WOOT
I think Kasumi's fair with distribution of power.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Exactly my point. Your lucky you got one character that you stole. If you want to rp with D.Gray Man stuff make a site for D.Gray Man, but Code Geass doesn't count for D.Gray Man... so sorry.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm

how did i steal the character so if i use a name and picture thats another naime's character i'm adimatically stealing? And why are you guys making a big deal im leaving thats the end you guys don't even need me hell for starters if it wasn't for me this site would still be dead but none of you guys even give a shit so i've done what i was suppost to do and now i'm done
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:45 pm

. . . Hm... yeah just a name, and a weapon, and a nickname... and an organization... Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:47 am

well if making a character anything like him you should have said it instead of letting me keep it just so you can hang it over my head and talk crap saying i have no imagination, and the main reason i'm leaving is because your always treating me or my characters like crap. forexapmle on nick's forums you were talking crap about me and on here your always talking crap and badmouthing me characters.

but i won't leave if you just straight up tell me that you wan't me to change that characters looks and name and i'll create a new wepon that has nothing to do with his and a new organization that isn't assasin's and that are actually useful. But you must also promise to treat my characters with at least some sort of respect instead of tlaking shit about them.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:28 am

The thing is, Kasumi treats everyone like shit. I mean, even when I roleplay with Necron, anyone. Shes just generally a jackass. I mean, Hirasaki isn't as much of jerk. Well he is to Marian cuz their brothers. He wouldn't be to Kaito. Its just a matter of perspective. It doesn't really bother me, but seriously. Your copying stuff is really annoying. The reason I'm saying your unoriginal is because most of your stuff is rather generic and I haven't seen very many interesting backstories. Doesn't matter much about that though but you've done a lot of copying... even I hate taking pictures from other things. Just cuz well... theres so much fanart it doesn't matter. Anyway...
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:50 am

yes but when you say that it makes me feell that you tihnk i am uncapable of creating anything original when 99% of everything i make on sites that i join are original but you make it seem as if i can't make anything original, okay i understant that it's how your charactesr act but when your not using them you still treat me like shit
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 am

Well ask Necron, all his characters get treated the same. And out of all the characters I've seen most of them are rather bland. Just my opinion or whatever.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:19 pm

okay but explain how exactly they are bland to you?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:39 pm

They just seem... like I've seen them before. You know, their personalities seem pretty common in the anime I watch. Maybe not but I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:50 pm

well i don't watch much anime but then again you dn't really have that much a right to say anything negative about the history of my chatacters since the hostory of the ones you made just have nothing to them and seem completely boring, and for one i don't think kasumi's would work because why would the emperor let someone who killed a bunch of britanian's and almost killed him live let alone join a force for britania
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Well because you find reading boring doesn't mean they are boring because at least from my opinion they mostly have some depth except when I'm bored. And why did he do it? Hm... maybe because if he didn't he'd be dead... yeah thats a good reason. Shes rejected from the entire population for doing that so... it actually makes sense and could possibly happen in real life.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 pm

you know nothing about me sp you don't ahve any right what so ever to say that i don't like to read so i suggest you refrain from such comments, although that may happen in a movie but i doubt in real life because in real life someone might have lied to her to get her to lower her guard and then kill her. And plus when i read hirsaki's history it had no meaning it say he was despised and then i just jumped to him being engaged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thats it I'm out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thats it I'm out!   Thats it I'm out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats it I'm out!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: Entrance Hall :: Common Room-
Jump to: