Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WSD weaponry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Name of Equipment: WSD(white silent death)

Type of Equipment:many types of guns, but Marian's are a large caliber revolver and a pair of pistols

Creator: Marian Iyusun

Ammunition or Energy:annunition with a special coating that allows them silently fire from the gun and pierce the target nice and quickly

History: Marian had the special development team of britania make a special sort of weaponry for his soldiers. These weapons are able to silently fire form the gun and hit their target. It took three years to finally create them to the point of perfection. After they were Used Marian decided to create a pair of personal ones for Marian to use.

Image:
Marian's guns:
WSD weaponry SC9153
WSD weaponry Guns

WSD guns:
WSD weaponry Guns_png
WSD weaponry Guns

Last edited by knightmare on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:02 am

Your an idiot. Too godmodish. And at least make a new page for each gun don't just post a picture for millions of weapons. This will never be approved.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:02 pm

why would i make a whole new page for each one when there all the same but different guns, it save space to just put what they are and i don't intend for there to be so many guns i just fuond a puch of random gun picture and put them up to have an idea on what they would look like, that doesn't mean theres one of every one of those guns
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Too rigged anyway. And the revolver is stolen from D.Grey Man so that can't be in there. If only I had caught on sooner I wouldn't have let your character be approved. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:25 pm

it's just a revolver so what how is that stealing, just because it's white
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Revolvers are not silent my friend. And get rid of that bottom part and I'll consider it. Also, the Black Order, won't be approved until its undergone a few changes my good friend, so this cannot be used until such time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WSD weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSD weaponry   WSD weaponry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WSD weaponry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: Creation Area :: The Armory-
Jump to: