The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necron Lord
Leader of the Dark Templar/Metal Person

PostSubject: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 pm

Name: MSM-O3C

Looks:

Weaponry: It has extremely strong metal claws that can tear into anything it needs, arms that can extend to very long lengths, it has four torpedo tubes that can be used to attack ships, and inside of it's hand is a gun that is used like a normal Knightmare rifle. The gun inside of it's hand can only be fired when it is above water and such.

Equipment:Radio scrambler, it has a com-system so it can communicate with others, a self-destruct function, and can eject the pilot. It also has a MSV shield.

Accessories:

Max Speed: 100 MPH on land but 200 MPH in water.

History: The MSM-O3C is a machine made by the Weapons and Robotics Development Devisions, for when the Dark Templar have to be out to sea. It is extremely fast in the water but on land it is quite slow, it is made to hold control over the water ways so that even if they can't control the ground or land they can still take out a target. And thanks to their disruptor and scrambler they are almost impossible to detect and even more so to hit since they are so fast in water. But since they are very high tech there is only three in existence, and one belongs to Radian when he needs to do an water assault.

Last edited by Necron Lord on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:11 pm

WAaay to powerful

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Ok then tell me what I should down grade.

1st Knight of Rounds

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Everything Seriously thats godmodish.

Back to top Go down
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:23 pm

so says the man with a 900 MPH jet, but ok. What do you want me to do with it and tell me exactly what you want, I am not the owner of this site so I don't know what is and isn't ok.

1st Knight of Rounds

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 pm

I just want to know, how it can work underwater? In the last episode of season 1 a Knightmare is forced underwater. It doesn't work anymore... so... And seriously I have a fast jet... you have an invincible army.

Back to top Go down
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:35 pm

This is not a Knightmare and there is a type of Knightmare that can go in the water. It is called the RMI-13 Portman, and ya invincible army I have not. Your Khightmare is a walking nuke so you could kill everyone with that but I am not wanting to argue about that. and to show you I am not lieing to you http://www.mahq.net/MECHA/codegeass/geass.htm follow that link, click Burke's All the World's Knightmare Frames, and look for the RMI-13 Portman (it should be the fourth one)

1st Knight of Rounds

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 pm

The portman could not carry enough weapons to destroy everything. Why did you make the dark templar have all this stuff? Lol, why did we start a war anyway?

Back to top Go down
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 pm

My machine could not kill everything, just get it out in the open and you can kill it without much trouble. The thing is very very slow on land, since it is very heavy and big. Also torpedoes from a sub could kill as much as my torpedoes, the particle lasers are just like the ones on your gunship and lasers move at the speed of light. Also I needed a way to fight in the water. And the war............I have no idea.............uh because your character hates mine for some reason? Also shouldn't we both be getting orders from the emperor to stop fighting and work together by now???

1st Knight of Rounds

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Actually my gunships lasers don't move at the light. Who said that? okay I'm going to delete the war thread and this because we already agreed with don't need a way to fight on water.

Back to top Go down
Necron Lord

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 pm

umm lasers are made of light being focused into a deadly beam yes? So it would be moving at the speed of light like normal light, and when did we agree to that?

PostSubject: Re: MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)   

Back to top Go down

MSM-O3C (Aquatic Assault)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: Creation Area :: The Garage-
Jump to: