Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randomly Wandering About

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Yuri watched as all the Rounds departed. "You know, the emperor is pretty cowardly.. I really wonder if accepting to be a Knight of Round was a good thing?" Yuri whispered this quietly to Kasumi, as to not draw any attention towards her getting killed. Yuri sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:51 pm

"If I had done that I would be famous and a new emperor would come around. I wouldn't have been able to get away but they probably wouldn't kill me. I don't know, it wasn't an option, I either accepted it or I'd die." Kasumi sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 pm

"Hm, interesting. They didn't seem so happy about the 'choice' that they offered me. But they still offered one." Yuri shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:45 pm

"It doesn't really matter. The emperor just uses us as tools. If he tells us to do something with have to do it, thats the only choice. Its not actual freedom. But I'm planning a way out of it." Kasumi sighed and tossed her gun into the air and caught it.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm

A voice ecoed in the room, it was none other than the thrid knight Kaito. "Oh really now? So thats what you've been planing kasumi-kun? How sneaky you are, but it's to be expected of my Kasumi-kun!" Kaito then stood there next to kasumi with a sarcastic smile on his face and in his mind he thought. she's probably going to kill me for saying that. He looked to Yuri and greeted her, "Hello Yuri."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:08 am

Kasumi sighed and elbowed him in the stomach. "And hes another reason why I'll be leaving."
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 am

Kaito quickly moved his hand infront of his stomach to block the elbow, he had completely expected this so he was prepared. "Hmmm, leaving you? So your going to leave the organization you started? Now what is that all about?" Kaito walked over to yuri so he owuldn't get hit again.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:06 am

"Of course I'm leaving the rounds. Did you honestly expect me to stay here? Its just an easy way to earn money and get a standing with the Britannian nobles. I'll just marry some royalty and I'm off for the rest of time. I get my radiation poisoning cured, and I leave this place untouchable." Kasumi smiled and yawned. "Sorry but your not going to get to marry me."
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Yuri laughed at the two arguing. They're like an old married couple or something. I wonder if I'd be able to leave the Rounds, too. Of course, the Black Knights might try to kill me for leaving myself open. And knightmare frames can't be piloted by any ordinary civilian. Ahhhhh... What to do?!
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:18 pm

"Is that it? THats all you wanted to be in this group for? hmm, your no better than those damn 11's! Why would I want to marry someone who only bothered to try and protect her country just so she could get money and meet the damn nobles. And who would want to marry some brat like you? Certainly now some rich boy royal, and damn well not me!" Kaito was seriously pissed off and stormed out of the area and when he was out side he got onto the roof and began firing random;y at the clouds thinking one thing. damn her, damn her, damn her...!
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Kasumi started laughing. "I wonder if he knows how I got in here... how can he expect me to be patriotic if I almost killed the emperor to get this standing." Kasumi took a deep breath a sighed. "The idiot doesn't realize the point of the Rounds. Either way, he can live his patriotic dream. I guess he doesn't realize how life works." Kasumi took a sip from a flask and sighed. "There are two ways out. That I know of anyway, kill someone important and go on the run. Or marry royalty and then the Emperor won't let his son or daughter in law go in. Its easy enough." Kasumi listened to Kaito. "I guess I should calm him down before someone gets frightened." Kasumi walked up to the roof and tapped him on the shoulder. "Calmed down yet or do you need someone to make you have a level head?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Kaito felt a tap on his shoulder and immediatly pointed his gun in that direction. He turned his head only to see that it was kasumi. He lowered his hun as he heard her speak. "I'm fine, please do me a favor and don't try to act as if you care about me." Kaito then put his gun away and sat on the edge of the roof, then looking back to kasumi he asks her something. "I want you to tell me something. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:16 pm

"Why? Why what? Why is a very general question. If your asking why I joined the Rounds its because I didn't want to be living on the street. If you want to know why I'm killing myself with my Knightmare is because we have an instant cure for me after I quit. If your gonna ask why I'm going to quit, well thats because we don't have a future. We can't go anywhere from here. You staying as Rounds three until you die or the emperor finds someone better to take your spot. We're just tools." Kasumi sighed and looked at his gun and then at him. "There isn't any future here. Isn't that obvious?"
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Kaito sighed and looked at the clouds and the nat some birds as they go buy. " Wy as is all of those." Kaito already knew that there was no futurein what he was doing, but atleast he was doing sometihng. "hmm there may be no future in this reckless job, but i don't care. I'd rather be doing a job with no future than whind up back in those streets again." Kaito then got up and looked at her with a grin on his face. "And what makes you tihnk I was staying. I'm not letting some rich loser take my Kasumi-kun from me. Even if i have to kill him and become hated by all. I really don't care. So together you and I will make our own organization, one stronger than the black knights or the knights of rounds. What do ya say, Kasumi-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:01 pm

"Seems ridiculous and somewhat impossible. I'm already part of an organization that could easily wipe out most of the Black Knights and Britannia. But they work for my and I work for Britannia. Either way, you've got to quit, become a noble get rich before I'll be trying to marry you." Kasumi jumped down from the roof and landed on the ground. She walked towards a black car and got in. It sped out of the palace grounds and around several bends.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Kaito watches her leave. He then lays down on the roof and speaks to himself. "Become a noble huh? How the hell do you expect me to do such a thing, Kasumi-kun?" Kaito grinned and watched the clouds.

OOC: Is it even posiible for me to become a noble, and if yes then how?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:13 pm

OOC: Marry into Royalty. Thats the only way. Which means you can't marry Kasumi so you end up not being able to become a noble.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 pm

OOC:Thats cruel dude, why you gotta be dissing my char's love like that?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:21 pm

OOC: I'm not, thats the only way. Unless your character is already royalty. Your born into it, or you marry into it. Or you get adopted by it.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:25 pm

OOC:well the only option my char would choose is be adopted into it, which im sure your going to make impossible to happen. and i doubt he was born into it even thought his father was a general who worked directly under the emperor
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:30 pm

OOC: I don't choose just make your character run into a room and say. "HEY I GOT ADOPTED BY SOME ROYALTY K THX BAI!!!!!!!!!" Lol
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 pm

OOC:i can do that? hehehe*grins devishly* okay then so um...where would i go to do that? lol
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:41 pm

OOC: New thread? Idk.
Back to top Go down
knightmare
3rd Knight of Rounds
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm

OOC:lol i meant in which part of britania, where the queens live?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm

OOC: They'd probably be the ones to adopt you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomly Wandering About
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: The Holy Empire of Britannia :: Norwin Palace-
Jump to: