Code Geass Revalation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fate of Britannia and the Rest of the Globe is in your Hands. Make up your mind, where shall it go?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randomly Wandering About

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:11 pm

What the hell? Who is this person? Well then.. Yuri used her geass. OOC: Note, I said anything Yuri saw for over 20 seconds. That doesn't include needing to see eyes. Mine is kind of area of effect somewhat. End OOC. She tried to make the intruder drop the gun and drop the emperor.

Last edited by TheFlameAssassin on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm

OOC: She is wearing a face mask, and a coat you can't tell its her.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassrevalation.darkbb.com
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Kasumi dropped her gun but held onto the emperor. Drawing a gun from his coat pocket and firing at Yuri.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Yuri lowered her head, knowing as soon as she pulled out another gun, she would be shot. Yuri pulled out her own gun, and leapt to the side, shooting at Kasumi's gun. [Really inaccurate shooting while jumping. I'd give it an 80% miss. And I refer to her in actions as Kasumi. That doesn't mean I know its her XD]
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Kasumi smirked and tossed a flash grenade and Yuri and brought the emperor into a Guren Type 3 which was waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 pm

"Damn!", she yelled, running outside. She arrived just in time to watch the Guren fly off. Yuri ran towards the hangar. "Get my Dimensia ready!", she yelled, grabbing the key out of her pocket and hopping in the Knightmare, shoving the key into the slot. The Knightmare started flying towards where the enemy Knightmare was.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Kasumi took off her mask. "Hm. That junk Prototype won't stand up to my custom." She flicked a couple switches and smoke erupted from the Knightmare making it impossible to see. Homing rockets came flying at Yuri. A rocket was fired from a soldier on the ground. Kasumi let it hit and crashed the Guren next to her Knightmare. She pulled the emperor out of the crashed Knightmare and the proceeded into the Hellion. It took off and flew at top speed towards the main city. Warheads flew out of it at Yuri and the other Rounds. Kasumi blocked the incoming missiles and flew into close combat. Grabbing the 12th Rounds and shoving the Knightmare right against her Hadron cannons which fired tearing it apart. Smoke came from the Hellion and sprayed everywhere. All of the Rounds were stuck in the smoke. One by one cluster rockets blew their Knightmares apart. "Looks like the Rounds this year are worse then before." Several warheads flew at Yuri who was the last standing.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:52 pm

If the intruder has access to the Helion.. Nonetheless.. Yuri pushed her last hopes on two clicks of a switch. The surge blaster lifted the head and both of the particle blasters instantly assembled and fired at the warheads and at the Hellion. The Particle Blasters destroyed the warheads, sending radiation about. The shields activated automatically and the Surge Blaster put a small dent in the Hellion. [Sorry if that was autohitting. But it wasn't that much of a hit anyways. Lol.] She pulled the MSV sword out and charged at the Hellion.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Kasumi sighed. "I hope she realizes swords won't work." She brought up both claws and fired a blast. She began to swing with the bladed edges of her wings. Kasumi grappled onto Yuri's Knightmare and fired both claws and all six Hadron cannons at once.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 am

[Question, is the grapple a harken?]
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:06 pm

OOC: No She like grabbed onto you with her hands.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:46 pm

OOC: Well.. Grabbing me with the hands then having them blast off of the Knightmare kind of defeats the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:58 pm

OOC: They don't fire off. The radiation emitter fires.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Yuri had no time to do anything but press the eject button. The cockpit unlocked itself from the Knightmare and went flying backwards, leaving the Knightmare to be blown up. "Damn! Thought I would be able to do something like this!"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Kasumi landed and exited dropping her mask and walked back into the palace. All the Rounds were watching her as she sat down. "You betray and expect to not be killed when you walk in?" Another Rounds said. The emperor stood in the doorway. "You failed the exam. I expect eleven of you to be able to take down one person. Try harder next time." The emperor exited after saying that. Kasumi was trying to keep herself from bursting out laughing.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:33 pm

"Damn. I expected one could take down one nonetheless." Yuri seemed pretty angry as she opened the hatch on the ejected seat and waited for the seat to push backwards. Yuri jumped down to the ground. "Anyways. That Knightmare was a complete failure for a test. And now, both Knightmares were destroyed together in both under a day."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:59 pm

Kasumi walked towards Yuri and yawned. "Are you okay? You got pretty messed up during that fight." She smiled and leaned against the eject pod.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Yuri looked at Kasumi and smiled. "Yeah. I'm fine. By the way, are you sure your Knightmare can handle all that radiation released from those Hadron Cannons?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:10 pm

"Nope, doctors, mechanics, everyone says I'll probably die from it in the next few years." Kasumi sighed. "All the radiation I get, I should probably be dead by now."
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Yuri quirked an eyebrow. "Then why don't you try using less radioactive weapons? It'd be safer for you, in any case."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:17 pm

"The weapons aren't the problem, its my reactor. I don't feel like designing my Knightmare just for some health reasons." Kasumi coughed and bit.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Suspect "I'd prefer to get through a few more battles, at least alive. No use dead to anyone, heh." Yuri smirked and shrugged her shoulders slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 pm

"I'm not any use to anyone alive anyway. So I'm just gonna keep winning until I die early..." Kasumi coughed again.
Back to top Go down
TheFlameAssassin
2nd Knight of Rounds
TheFlameAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Yuri put her hands on her hips. [Not in a 'Oh! I'm so that!', way, but a 'hmm.' way.] "If you're the First Knight of Rounds, I'd say you're pretty damn useful to people alive." Yuri smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Eiki
1st Knight of Rounds
Kasumi Eiki

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:28 pm

"I'm only here because I could have killed the emperor if I had wanted to. But he decided to give me this position he just did it to save himself." Kasumi tossed her gun into the air and caught it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly Wandering About   Randomly Wandering About - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomly Wandering About
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass Revalation :: The Holy Empire of Britannia :: Norwin Palace-
Jump to: